Each of the projects linked below are intended as capstone modeling and coding problems for an introductory course in modeling and simulation. Each of the projects has these components:
- An introduction to the underlying system and the related mathematical equations.
- A set of questions to be addressed through the implementation and testing of the model.
- A set of optional additions to the basic model.
- An optional starting code outlining the major programming steps to implement the basic model.
- A set of references that describe the system and models of that system that have been previously implemented.
- Where possible, links to sources of data that can be used to validate the model.